This policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
HOW we collect your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you provide that personal information to us, via this website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any other contact with us, or when you buy or use our goods and services. We may also collect your person information from third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide goods and services to you
- to market our goods and services to you
- to improve the goods and services that we provide to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our goods and services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other goods and services
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information, like a regulatory authority or a law enforcement agency
- The recipient of a fundraising campaign if you have used their promotional code when purchasing goods from the website.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
We store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Notice to European Union users
Our operations are located primarily in New Zealand. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to New Zealand. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.